Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the course last?
- You’ll be guided through 7 modules each week.
- Each week you’ll receive a 20-30 minute video with a journal workbook + a guided meditation and a 1–hour Chakra yoga class. I really like the combination of soul work with breath and movement.
- This is your experience, so take it at your own pace and choose the activities that feel right for you.
Who is this course for?
- Honestly, everyone!
- Whether you’re ready to make a small shift or big transformation, release beliefs that don’t serve you, cultivate more self-love or let go of self-criticism, this course will guide you through mindfulness tools each week to help you better know and love yourself, so you can let go of control and worry and honor what’s most important to you.
- Transformation is a scary word! I’ll be right there with you each week to support you!
Will I have access to the whole course at once?
- You’ll receive each week’s module on Monday, and you’ll have full access to that Soul Topic, meditation, yoga video and journal.
- Each week you’ll learn a lesson and have homework to practice (it’s very easy and doable work).
- I break it down into weekly, bite-size, digestible pieces so you can learn, practice and integrate into your life.
- Once that module is released, you can revisit the material at any time.
I’m not sure if I have the time. What if I can’t make it each week?
- No biggie! Once a module is released, you can revisit the material at any time.
- You have lifetime access to your course, so you can start any time.
- A lot of this course is how to be kind and compassionate with yourself. There’s no pressure.
What will I receive? What is the time commitment?
- The time commitment is totally up to you! Each week you’ll receive a module on a specific topic that will include:
- 20-30 minute video
- yoga Chakra class
- live weekly Q&A call
- connection with each other through our SOUL SCHOOL community
- The minimum time would be to watch the video (30 min). Ideally, you’re taking time for reflection and self-inquiry each week with the soul workbook to journal and do the soulwork given to you for the week to practice each day (usually 1-5 minutes each day). The meditations and yoga classes are extra to help move stuck energy and get you connected with your body and breath.
Each week we will dive deeply into:
- Week 1: Re-parent your inner child so that you can cultivate deeper self-love
- Week 2: Shed light on your shadows so that you can stop negative patterns
- Week 3: Quiet your inner critic so that you can believe in yourself
- Week 4: Cultivate compassion so that you can be gentle with yourself
- Week 5: Let Go of control so that you can be in flow and at ease
- Week 6: Release scarcity mindset so that you can live in gratitude and abundance
- Week 7: Live Your Legacy so that you can know what’s important to you and be the person you want to be